Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sat. Sep. 06 Update


Marielos had her cath and 2 chest drainage tubes removed today, which was great. She is doing increasingly better each day now. With us just over 54 hours or so after surgery, she is a medical miracle. She walked again today about 60' and back, got her first "bath" and then was completely wiped out. She asked for a Coke and was given one...a sure sign of healing. Carol, my sister left today along with Pastor Greg. They, both in their own way, provided a lot of encouragement and support to both of us, and we will not forget the sacrifice. "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." Jer. 17:14

2 comments:

Joy Sellers said...

yes what would we do without COKE! So glad to hear about the great progress! I remember them getting me up to walk after my c section with Vangie and it was such a big deal, and I have never felt worse in my life..that was a far cry from what you are going thru so I feel for you...keep getting stronger day by day and soon you will be home....love you!

~Bethany said...

Hey I know those 3 little boys!
So glad you are coming through it. You are a very strong person!