Thursday, September 4, 2008

A GOOD LONG DAY


Day is done and all is well...Marielos finally had her breathing tube pulled out about 9p tonight and immediately felt better. About 20' later she was able to whisper some things to us and the nurses. She even smiled as we gave her some ice chips and said, "I love this ice!"

We are grateful for a good day. It is amazing what can transpire in one day. There were other families there that did not have the same good results. She is very hoarse and has a lot of pain. But we are ever thankful, knowing that all your prayers joined ours and Marielos is well on the road to recovery. She is a brave girl and tomorrow will hold even better things for her. Thanks to every single one of you that forced us to recharge our phones twice today to receive the kindness and love.

4 comments:

MBA, Roberto Calderón said...

Get Well Soon!

We pray God for your speedy recovery!
We know the Lord is walking right next to you. Keep walking...
Our best wishes and Love.
Your family and friends in El Salvador!

sandy said...

Marielos, you have been in our prayers and thoughts daily. We are so glad that everything went so well and look forward to hearing of your full recovery. God is good and so faithful!!!
Love, Sandy and David

Sherry said...

Dear Marielos and family. You do not know me, but my friend Anita Guss asked me to add you to my prayer list last summer. Every day I have a reminder to pop-up on my Outlook to pray for you and your family. I see that your surgery was successful in September and wanted you to know that I pray you are chasing your children around today. God bless you and I will continue the prayers. Sherry

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.